Google
Publications | Forums | Annonces classées |Rencontrer ou correspondre | Annuaire |Médias |
Le Blog
Interview du Webmestre sur France3
 Re: Folklore musical des Chaouia constantinois
Auteur: Ethery A A 
Date:   2013-12-16 06:21:30

Well you never miss an occasion to discredit the chaouis or attempt to inject your venom as they are and have been all the time the principal rival of the kabyles even if no open hostility has ever been declared but potentially and are surely and undisputable the ligitimate inheritants of the history of the berbers as fighters and resistant to the invasion known by the historians and who can claim and support their claim of authenticity more than you can you or any kabyles do .Let;s set the fricking recorrds staight and Let's put the terminology in context
i am not going to waste too much time answering your degenerate article and all the references i am going to ask you a simple question :(*)
Whenever you undertake a study or an investigative study to answer a question about a cultural component of a group you do not use the transformed component as an argument to affirm or negate a thesis because by definition it's a transformed entity not the authentic ingredient (and who knows the "how and what " contains of the original component of that cultural manifestation) For you to pick up Issa Germouni and use his style with arab expression and affirm and link (viciousely and intentionally I must say ill intentionally propagate a false allegation about the origin of a group who are more authentic than you and your ancestors who might have some questionable origin than the chaouis
You dare to use the transformed component or culture that was subject to many influences and "brasage" and to build your casi "anthropomorphologic "falacy and you based it on a by product of culture
In this case, very well justified ,because singing that way was never intended by him nor by any other singer to reflect the authentic culture nor use it as reflection of cultural identity even if he sometimes he sung in pure chaoui because it appealed to the county side and not for luctrative reasons because frankly ,who has the instrument to run the disk and listen to the music in country side and he was among his people singing live as oppose to when he was using his reputation to expand beyond chaoui land for material gain reason then the message was intended to cater to a broad audience including the arab Many arab paid to see him in the olympia in Paris(in the 20-30"s) only very few chaoui you could count on the fingers of your hand went. That is why his style had the arab garbage mixed with . Another striking argument is the old song and specially the one in the country side never lost their authentic substance and any chaoui who grew up in country side will recall all the songs mom was singing to him as has a child to help him sleep or the story in authentic chaoui language
My problem with this ill intentioned attempt as well as all the attempts prior to it i have been monitoring since 1970 in certain circles who promoted the ""kabylian this kabylian that"" detrimentally to the chaoui even naming them kabyle by some eminent researcher such as lugan to serve their convenient agenda and through discredit whenever possible and at every opportunity as long as it serves to put kabylian and kabylie inthe fore front right or wrong!!! and not only to the chaoui but to other berber group and thios form long time . i have visiterd the rif country in 1973 and had a chat with one of our host who expressed his attitude by the kabyle and termed it retrogressive and even destructive . By the way we speak almost the same language as well as the lybians and the tunisians and the chenouis and we share a very big proportion of the lexicon with the Agadir berbers . In 1983 i was walking the "Green place :in Tripoli and was chatting with a friend from Alger(kabylian origin) behind me were two young men talking in the berber language that was so familiar to me i though i was in my home town "Meskiana"as the language was so similar i turned i said something funny they smiled and asked me if i was from Zouara i was about to ask them if they were form My home town so musch the language was close and i know for a fact the language in Jerba and Tatouine Tamezrt and even in Siwaa is so close in my family we have kept a strong ties with the berbers in Tunisia
I will take a rest form this subject as:
i will test the Admin on his good faith to publish this answer as it's rightfully waranted by the ill intentioned article reported by Mr Mamameri
I think the time where the chaoui have BEHAVED LIKE BIG BROTHER and ovoided confrontation AND TRIED TO KEEP PEACE IS OVER AS ONE BLOW WILL ONLY DESRVE ANOTHR FROM NOW ON
i will come back to finish where i have left off
Ethery A A

Sujet Auteur  Date
 Folklore musical des Chaouia constantinois  nouveau
Aures 2011-03-10 14:14:47 
 Folklore musical des Chaouia constantinois (suite)  nouveau
Aures 2012-02-16 16:03:48 
 La musique nord-africaine  nouveau
Aures 2013-02-22 18:25:33 
 Folklore musical des Chaouia constantinois - Suite et fin  nouveau
Aures 2013-04-17 20:36:00 
 Re: Folklore musical des Chaouia constantinois  nouveau
Ethery A A 2013-12-16 06:21:30 

Répondre à ce message
 Votre Nom:
 Votre Email:
 Sujet:
 Copiez   funamest  en face:

© 1997-2016 Frebend Concept. Tous droits réservés. Envoyez vos commentaires et questions au Webmaster. 15 personnes connectées